Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Boston

We are in Boston this week. I am working at Mass Eye & Ear Infirmary. I get to audit employee time cards! Its really exciting work! Not really actually, but the best thing about it is that Joseph and I get to be together and we get to experience Boston. This is a really beautiful city. The architecture is very cool; its a mix of colonial with modern. We almost feel like we are stepping right back into the birth of our nation.

This is the Boston Public Gardens in March. Its not far from the hotel where we stay.

This was funny; the squirrel was feasting on an apple core while lounging on the edge of the garbage can.

For my birthday, Joseph took me to Sorellina, a really really nice Italian restaraunt in Boston. It was the nicest retaraunt we have ever eaten at. Joseph was really nervous about making sure everything was just right. It was really sweet and we had a great time!

Our appetizer was "LANGOSTINO," New Zealand, saffron arancini, crab sugo. It was excellent.

4 comments:

Kari and Joel said...

I'm glad you get to be together in Boston. I'm sure it makes it a lot more fun to go away for work when your husband comes. Now it's like a vacation, almost.
That restaurant sure looks nice although I don't think Joel and I would go near that appetizer! I'm glad you guys enjoyed it though.
Have fun!!

Erin said...

That looks like a really fun trip (even though part of it was work)! I bet it was so neat to be there where so much of our history took place. Glad you had a good time!! And thanks for sharing the pictures!

Jacob and Kimberly Palmer said...

I like reading your blog =) I'm so glad you went to Boston, I love that city! It's one of the most beautiful cities I've been too. And your meal looked scrumptous = )
Love you!
~Kimberly

Melissa Moss said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun! The appetizer looks pretty but I don't think I could eat it! So I am glad you did! Looks like you are doing great!